- We offer excellent pay plans commensurate with experience.
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- 401k (with employer match)
- Factory training available for candidates looking to advance to journeyman technician!
Basic Responsibilities Include:
- Perform entry level automotive maintenance and make service recommendations
- Perform oil/filter change and tire rotations
- Inspect tires
- Inspect / replace brakes
- Replace filters
- Top off fluids
- Perform other basic maintenance as requested by management
- Perform multi-point inspections (bumper to bumper inspection)
- Responsible for performing all assigned tasks on every repair order at the highest level of dealership and factory quality standards from bumper to bumper.
- Maintain consistent reliability and maintain a professional decorum in accordance with dealership and factory standards.
- Possess knowledge of parts and components required to complete basic automotive maintenance.
- Communicate part(s) requirements with parts department.
- Positive attitude and works well individually and with others.
- A willingness and desire to continue professional education in order to maintain technical and product knowledge in the constantly evolving automotive industry.
- Perform any tasks assigned as directed by management.
Other Basic Requirements:
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Ability to pass background checks and drug screening.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Consistent and reliable transportation.
- Ability to read and follow instructions.
- Basic computer skills (typing).
Greenway Autos of Morris is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits all forms of discrimination without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.